• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Electric Harley-Davidson....?

I'm not in it for the name. I'm interesting in the performance claims they make. I could easily make this a commuter bike from the specs they have listed on paper. And seeing that I'm going to have to start commuting back and forth more now.....

And about the sound. It doesn't matter if your on an obnoxious straight piped harley or a nearly silent scooter. You can have a big yellow vest on. But cagers will still not see/hear you.

I'm not in it for the name. I'm interesting in the performance claims they make. I could easily make this a commuter bike from the specs they have listed on paper. And seeing that I'm going to have to start commuting back and forth more now.....

And about the sound. It doesn't matter if your on an obnoxious straight piped harley or a nearly silent scooter. You can have a big yellow vest on. But cagers will still not see/hear you.

They will if you are LOUD ENOUGH!

Seriously, if you are in a the soccer moms blind spot and you are seriously loud, she hears you, and her panties are all wet just wondering what kinda man beast is riding Thor's hammer right next to her.

Seriously, if you are in a the soccer moms blind spot and you are seriously loud, she hears you, and her panties are all wet just wondering what kinda man beast is riding Thor's hammer right next to her.

Didn't work out for a friend of mine. RIP :(

i figure she would be like "where the **** is that obnoxious thundering coming from, i better switch lanes"

heck even in my truck im nearly run off the road daily by dumb ****s.

Back
Top Bottom