• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Electric Harley-Davidson....?

I ride a Harley and I think it would be an pretty cool thing to ride....I ride a 2008 nightster and with the gas tank I have on my bike this thing can probably ride further on a full charge than I can on a tank of gas...way cheaper too!!

I have owned two Buell motorcycles and two V-Rods. I can tell you for certain that the Harley Davidson crowd is a VERY hard to blend in with. The vast majority of them will look at this like you are some kind of openly homosexual, liberal, tree hugging activist. The only chance that this will have for acceptance is if it is ridiculously fast due to the torque. I can hear them now - you pull up at the M&G and the whole crowd comes over and starts pointing and laughing...

For a better sound - it needs playing cards in the spokes like when you were a kid.

How are they going to make it loud? Gotta be loud.

they are going to have to put a sound machine on this, with ear splitting open pipes sound or it wont sell

You just need to get a couple wooden clothing line clips and a couple playing cards to stick in the spokes! :p

The 80's are calling you

Aww, did I touch a sore spot for the bad ass Harely guy? :boink:

tumblr_mz5du6A39W1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

the whole loud pipes saves lives is silly, and I ride a Harley

Thank you.

I have owned two Buell motorcycles and two V-Rods. I can tell you for certain that the Harley Davidson crowd is a VERY hard to blend in with. The vast majority of them will look at this like you are some kind of openly homosexual, liberal, tree hugging activist. The only chance that this will have for acceptance is if it is ridiculously fast due to the torque. I can hear them now - you pull up at the M&G and the whole crowd comes over and starts pointing and laughing...

For a better sound - it needs playing cards in the spokes like when you were a kid.

Yup, I can totally understand it. It seems that all "groups" of motorcycles have their cliques.

Back
Top Bottom