• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

From Lee Hawkins ref: HB90

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I got the response below from Rep. Lee Hawkins. Just FYI.

I have just received an office and you are my first email. I do support our gun rights and do not support any change in gun registration or magazine restrictions. I have only read the header of the bill, and intent to vote in favor, unless there restriction which I cannot support.

Thank you for your email.

Representative Lee Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Hawkins, Lee
Subject: Housew Bill 90

Representative Hawkins,

As a voter and supporter from your district, I write to ask you to support House Bill 90

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20132014/HB/90

this bill is crucial to Georgia making a stand against unconstitutional federal laws pending a vote tomorrow and in the future. I look forward to a response regarding your position on this bill.

yours in Liberty,

XX

This is what Tom Graves sent me....

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your concerns are important and help me to better serve you in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please keep in mind, I receive hundreds of emails and letters daily, so I appreciate your patience and please be assured, as your Representative, I will keep your thoughts in mind.

This is what Tom Graves sent me....

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your concerns are important and help me to better serve you in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please keep in mind, I receive hundreds of emails and letters daily, so I appreciate your patience and please be assured, as your Representative, I will keep your thoughts in mind.

This is State Legislation. It has nothing to do with Tom Graves, since he is a U.S. Congressman.

I got the response below from Rep. Lee Hawkins. Just FYI.

I have just received an office and you are my first email. I do support our gun rights and do not support any change in gun registration or magazine restrictions. I have only read the header of the bill, and intent to vote in favor, unless there restriction which I cannot support.

Thank you for your email.

Representative Lee Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Hawkins, Lee
Subject: Housew Bill 90

Representative Hawkins,

As a voter and supporter from your district, I write to ask you to support House Bill 90

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20132014/HB/90

this bill is crucial to Georgia making a stand against unconstitutional federal laws pending a vote tomorrow and in the future. I look forward to a response regarding your position on this bill.

yours in Liberty,

XX

Nice grammar there Lee Hawkins lol... Hope this goes through.

Back
Top Bottom