• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas Is 100% Being Cut

Which places have the best gas in your opinion? Loves, QT, Racetrac?
Shell, Exon, BP etc.
pretty sure QT, Racetrac are good, but be careful about Raceway as they are independent and buy their gas from whomever is cheapest.
Diesel? Most of the big names are fine, just stay away from the places where they have only a slight customer base for diesel. Those tanks are not cycled fresh and will give you problems with water.

So later this year when the world is starving are we going to continue to use our abundance of corn to make ethanol to add to our gas to give us worse gas mileage?

Or maybe we could ship that corn to help out countries in need? After they pay us market price, of course...

Speaking of Kroger, someone managed to use 400 of my Harris-Teeter rewards points on gas at a Johnson City, TN station last week. Saved them 8 bucks. Harris-Teeter says it’s a mystery, but I ain’t gettin’ them points back.

I agree. If you do a search online, you can find gas stations near you who don't cut their fuel. They still have some around. Old news to some, but I just found out about this a few weeks ago while dealing with fuel issues on a classic car.

Speaking of Kroger, someone managed to use 400 of my Harris-Teeter rewards points on gas at a Johnson City, TN station last week. Saved them 8 bucks. Harris-Teeter says it’s a mystery, but I ain’t gettin’ them points back.
Is your alternate ID your phone #? Actually, don’t answer that, just change your alternate ID.

My wife charges it once a week $7-12…… it’s badass to drive…….. when she will let me-ha!

Attachments

• F7250059-292C-4522-8772-BF3C2F4F711D.jpeg
    F7250059-292C-4522-8772-BF3C2F4F711D.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom