• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

good guns you don't like.

Glocks, Berettas, Mossberg 500s, ARs, Mini 14s (had one that shot like lightning-never hit the same place twice), Kimber (way over priced for the already mentioned reasons), most Smith semi-autos. That about sums it up for me. I have shot all the guns mentioned too BTW. Having qualled on M9 and M16 mind you.

Glocks, Berettas, Mossberg 500s, ARs, Mini 14s (had one that shot like lightning-never hit the same place twice), Kimber (way over priced for the already mentioned reasons), most Smith semi-autos. That about sums it up for me. I have shot all the guns mentioned too BTW. Having qualled on M9 and M16 mind you.

So I take it you're an XD and AK fan?

I am going to go with the sig 220 compact. I love shooting this gun! I enjoy everything about it................except it's 6rnd capacity. I just cant justify carrying it when even the smallest 1911 carries 7, and a glock 30 carries 10.

HK USP. Have had 3. Love the feel, love the grip, like the looks, the controls, etc. They all have the worst triggers ever. Even tried a usp 45 tactical as it was supposed to have a "match" trigger. No good. Just can't seem to shoot them well. They do look good in pictures tho,

So I take it you're an XD and AK fan?

XDs are nice (I have smaller hands. Glocks feel like a romance novel in my hand), AKs are less accurate, but have more "forgiving" tolerances than the AR. I have had M16s jam while serving and it is not a good thing. Even qualling they had a tendency to jam sometimes. They are accurate and function well when maintained (meticulously), whereas the AK is less accurate and function well NO MATTER WHAT. Unless your gas piston locks on the AK or the gun just flat won't work they will run. I know the XD gets a lot of flack in regard to it being a "wannabe Glock". I honestly think it was a vast improvement over the original Glock design. Specially in the grip diameter and ergonomics dept. Funny how after the XD came out Glock introduced the "ground breaking (perfect)" slimmed down grip option. I think the XD fits me better than the Glock and I can therefore shoot it better. Grip safety? Big deal. Loaded chamber indicator? Big deal. I am just waiting till the XD arrives in 10MM..........

I am just waiting till the XD arrives in 10MM..........

This

Good guns I do not like would have to Kahr arms p 380, I just feel they are way to over priced for what you get in a single stacked .380 pistol when compared to Taurus and Bersa. Hell I own a bryco jennings that goes bang every time I pull the trigger and from under 10 ft all 6 rounds will hit the kill zone.

Rifle wise - The new weatherby Mark V series. My father and I have ones made in the 1980's, his left handed and mine right. The new ones just seem cheaper and crappier than the older ones. They also seem less accurate to me but it could just be me.

Shot gun - Browning Cynergy, the price that I am paying for one of these now I should just buy a kreighoff K-80 for trap or save money and pick up a used Bt-99 trap gun.

Likes: Glocks, sig 229s, some smith and wessons, beretta m9 or 92fs, hk usp, springfield 1911s, wilson combat 1911s, Some AKs, M-4s, Skorpions, m-11s, .38 wheelguns

Dislikes: XDs, XDms, Rugers, M&Ps, sigmas, Taurus, Kimbers, walther ppks, tactical shotguns, kahrs, browning handguns

Back
Top Bottom