• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gun pulled on me today- need help

Wow. I dunno. File a complaint? Let it go? Talk to a higher police authority about it? Get front and rear dash cams and a body cam?
I wonder if the other guy was a friend of Leo? Did he have a blue stripe sticker on his car?

I'm running amazons gs8000 cameras on our cars. Only like 23$ plus a Microsd card.

Good luck and mostly try to relax and be thankful you're not dealing with anything at the moment.

You can carry on your vehicle unrestricted, just as your home or place of business.
There is no law of "Brandishing a weapon"
Simply having a gun in hand is not against the law, if it was accompanied with "I'll kill you" or such then there is a possibility.

It is against the law to leave the scene of an accident even if minor. Moving to a safe place is reasonable, but it needs to be understood by the other party or misconceptions such as this happen.

Nothing you can do that'll help you. You have witnesses, he has witnesses! He doesn't have to allow you to merge in front of him as the ramp has the yeld sign. I'm not saying this in order to argue with you or go again you, I'm telling you this because I've already been through it myself. You can possibly get some advice from one of our resident attorneys.
Were the guys Black, White, or Latino? What about the officer/officers?

Last edited:
Nothing you can do that'll help you. You have witnesses, he has witnesses! He doesn't have to allow you to merge in front of him as the ramp has the yeld sign. I'm not saying this in order to argue with you or go again you, I'm telling you this because I've already been through it myself. You can possibly get some advice from one of our resident attorneys.
We're the guys Black, White, or Latino? What about the officer/officers?
What does color have to do with it ?

Back
Top Bottom