• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Show 10/27 & 10/28

I was there.. I seen it all today.. poor attendance. Lots of people selling junk.. Hope that everyone who stopped by my booth enjoyed the knives!!! Oh and I did see a vase that looks like a nut sack in the furniture section.. I call it La Sack De Resty..
Pretty sweet!!!!
5726755D-D7C1-478E-95E0-B1DBF4D51FDE.jpeg

I was there.. I seen it all today.. poor attendance. Lots of people selling junk.. Hope that everyone who stopped by my booth enjoyed the knives!!! Oh and I did see a vase that looks like a nut sack in the furniture section.. I call it La Sack De Resty..
Pretty sweet!!!!
View attachment 1842001
What the balls? Giant ****ing glass balls?!?

Pretty sweet!!!!
View attachment 1842001
Oh snap... which booth was yours? I stopped by several knife tables.

Oh snap... which booth was yours? I stopped by several knife tables.
When you walked into the larger showroom, the far right corner almost. The one with all the Microtech and high end knives. Wish I could have purchased some of his stuff!

Didn't look at the glass long enough to notice the shape. Daughte kept me preoccupied.

Guy at the first table dropping GDs among other cuss words in front of my kid, playboy mags, used goodwill shirts ,novels and complete crap at every third table. Will not be going back!

Back
Top Bottom