• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

Eat less, east better and exercise more - 30-45 minutes 3 to 4 times a week.

Eat a good breakfast, good lunch and light supper. If I go to bed a little hungry I can drop weight easily and quickly.

Cut out extra calories such as extra helpings, snacks between meals, fewer sugary drinks and deserts.

You can do it, just takes determination.

About 10 years ago I went to the doctor because I was tired and worn down all of the time (when I went to work or had a project going around the house, no problem. If I sat for any duration I'd either fall asleep or feel like hell when I tried to get going again). The doctor diagnosed me with low testosterone and I subsequently started taking bi-weekly testosterone shots. Two things happened, 1.) After about a month, I felt like I was 20 years old again!, 2.) I lost about thirty pounds or so over the next four months, without changing anything.

Six months ago I got diagnosed with prostate cancer (just had my prostate removed about 4 weeks ago), my doctor attributed the cancer growth to long-term testosterone shots. All I am saying is that the t-shots are great and I highly recommend them for anyone with low testosterone, but make certain that you keep up with yearly physicals, my physical in November of 22 is when the cancer was detected (due to a PSA test) and also why the doctor was able to get ALL of the cancer before it spread to the lymph nodes.

Good luck on your journey buddy, wish you the best!!

A lot of good advise so far. I have low T as well. On it I was strong like you wouldn't believe. They took me off of it when I retired. You can't take that stuff forever, but while you're on it......Make sure to keep your prostate in check. If you have any cancer cells, it will elevate it. The rest, cardio is your friend and eat clean. You might not lose weight, but you'll gain muscle

Hey guys, I'm usually the one ****ing around on here and being funny. I've got something serious I need to focus on, my health. I've been to the doctor unfortunately I have very low testosterone and I have gained some weight. She's prescribed me shots for low T also a pill because cholesterol was high. I know now I desperately need to lose some weight and exercise. Anybody got any tips and pointers to possibly make myself drop 8 to 10 lbs within 4 weeks? My goal is to eventually lose 40lbs maybe within a year. I know I need to drink water. ALOT. Also any food ideas..and lastly, I do have a basement where I could possibly set up a small exercise area.. I might have a good 30 mins a day, 3-4 days a week to do something. Thanks fellas. Also she didn't condemn the midget hookers and occasionally blow party so I am good there. I really would short term like to lose belly fat and chest area. ****ing dad bod is kicking my ass!!

View attachment 6346690

i stopped all drinking except water, lost 8 pounds! then i got circumcised and lost 4 more pounds! LOL

About 10 years ago I went to the doctor because I was tired and worn down all of the time (when I went to work or had a project going around the house, no problem. If I sat for any duration I'd either fall asleep or feel like hell when I tried to get going again). The doctor diagnosed me with low testosterone and I subsequently started taking bi-weekly testosterone shots. Two things happened, 1.) After about a month, I felt like I was 20 years old again!, 2.) I lost about thirty pounds or so over the next four months, without changing anything.

Six months ago I got diagnosed with prostate cancer (just had my prostate removed about 4 weeks ago), my doctor attributed the cancer growth to long-term testosterone shots. All I am saying is that the t-shots are great and I highly recommend them for anyone with low testosterone, but make certain that you keep up with yearly physicals, my physical in November of 22 is when the cancer was detected (due to a PSA test) and also why the doctor was able to get ALL of the cancer before it spread to the lymph nodes.

Good luck on your journey buddy, wish you the best!!
Oh wow thanks for the info. I wasn't aware they could potentially cause issues. I hate to hear that man, but glad they got yours in time!

Back
Top Bottom