• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How have you upgraded your scorpion?

Finally got it drilled out and trigger pack removed. Geez that was a PITA! I hope these new springs are worth it.

The new screw is coming from HBi but it didn’t appear to have a back nut. Does it require one?

Finally got it drilled out and trigger pack removed. Geez that was a PITA! I hope these new springs are worth it.

The new screw is coming from HBi but it didn’t appear to have a back nut. Does it require one?
I was super glad mine didn’t have to be drilled. Latest gen they didn’t weld the trigger pack screw

JDS556762 JDS556762 I put the SB Tactical EVO brace on my Scorpion today and shot the Scorpion for the first time. It's a cool brace and the ability to fold is just even more cool.

EVO 1st Shot.jpg

I have two of the little buggers, (3 when the K comes out) on the shorty, springs replaced, all internals polished, trigger pull now down to 3.5.. tried several different folders until I settled on the one that felt best. Love the Gear Head Works. Yeti Grip and flip up sights, enlarged charging handle and AK style safety. About 5000 rds without a burp. The Carbine a few mods also, but it's my night time only shooter on my range. I've been lucky so far on mags, have about 40 of the 30rd mags and not one crack so far. Bought a 50rd drum, no problems so far but loaded, it's heavy as hell, adds about 2.5lbs to the weight of the CZ..
CZ Scorp...jpg

Attachments

• CZ Night IMG_0872 (2).jpg
    CZ Night IMG_0872 (2).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11
I have two of the little buggers, (3 when the K comes out) on the shorty, springs replaced, all internals polished, trigger pull now down to 3.5.. tried several different folders until I settled on the one that felt best. Love the Gear Head Works. Yeti Grip and flip up sights, enlarged charging handle and AK style safety. About 5000 rds without a burp. The Carbine a few mods also, but it's my night time only shooter on my range. I've been lucky so far on mags, have about 40 of the 30rd mags and not one crack so far. Bought a 50rd drum, no problems so far but loaded, it's heavy as hell, ads about 2.5lbs to the weight of the CZ.. View attachment 1580750
I love the tail hook! It’s just awesome.
Maybe down the road I’ll own a black one also but for now I’m gonna trick out this FDE one

Back
Top Bottom