• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Move over law ticket????

I didn't read all of the post but what does the radar have to do with a move over ticket?

The law says you have to either move over or slow down.

Without radar, he has no proof that I didn't slow down. And he was outside his car-so he couldn't have been running radar.

(I actually did slow down, but the douche car next to me slowed down too and blocked me.)

The law says you have to either move over or slow down.

Without radar, he has no proof that I didn't slow down. And he was outside his car-so he couldn't have been running radar.

(I actually did slow down, but the douche car next to me slowed down too and blocked me.)

So he was outside his car. Saw you in the left lane, got in his car and tracked you down to pull you over and give you a move over ticket?

A coworker received one of these and it cost him $700.00. He forgot about it and blew right by the officer without moving over and they nailed him for it.

Wait a minute. I think I'm thinking about the wrong thing. I thought this was a slow poke ticket IE can't be in the right/fast lane. Now I see whats going on. Yeah they are pretty serious with that down here. Up north there wasn't a law but when we were driving down here in NC they had signs all over the place.

I know a guy who got a ticket on a 4 lane rural highway for coming up behind a GSP patrol car that was in the left hand lane only running 55 MPH. He flashed his headlights at the trooper wanting him toe "Get the hell out of the way and move to the slow lane". The trooper moved over and once the guy passed him, he immediately went blue lights and pulled him over. The trooper told him that he was working traffic and would ride in the left hand lane all he wanted to. This was 10 or 15 years ago and I don't recall what the violation was.

I know a guy who got a ticket on a 4 lane rural highway for coming up behind a GSP patrol car that was in the left hand lane only running 55 MPH. He flashed his headlights at the trooper wanting him toe "Get the hell out of the way and move to the slow lane". The trooper moved over and once the guy passed him, he immediately went blue lights and pulled him over. The trooper told him that he was working traffic and would ride in the left hand lane all he wanted to. This was 10 or 15 years ago and I don't recall what the violation was.

That guy played the stupid game and won the stupid prize. A fool and his money is soon parted and that was just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom