• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO MORE OPTICS PLANET!!

If you don't have it ready to ship take it off your ****ing website or show not in stock. That's my issue with them bastards. Sounds like now they're using their ****ty website management as an excuse for this backlash. Not sure what is worse.
OK, THAT... is a fair complaint. :D

If you don't have it ready to ship take it off your ****ing website or show not in stock. That's my issue with them bastards. Sounds like now they're using their ****ty website management as an excuse for this backlash. Not sure what is worse.
This ALL day!
I am on day 45 or so for a SPUHR backorder that was supposedly a "stock" item.

I detest this model where everybody sells everything indirectly - just order and see what happens bullsh**!

The one upside is they called to admit it would be a wait and I made them discount it ;-)

Optics Planet just sold out pretty much their entire customer base and decided to quit selling magazines over 10 rounds to the general public. Hope this really turns out bad for them, not cool at all.

Don't know if its already been mentioned but they stopped selling them because they are located in Illinois and laws prevent them from selling them. I actually don't recall them ever having 30 round mags on their website anyway...

Glock store is in Commiefornia, they don't sell anything over 10 rounds either due to their location. Does it mean I won't buy from them if it saves me money, NO, I still will if it saves me money.

This is a cop out and I call BS.

upload_2018-2-20_16-18-8.png

who cares! you can buy what you need at other online retailers. or better yet, support your local peeps. just saying, support your local guys....
If there's a local gun store worth a damn in your area, by all means. Otherwise, I'll continue to shop online.

I'm guessing they had a visit from Cook County telling them they were violating the law, and they didn't really think this through. Kind of like PSA getting a call from GA Dept. of Revenue telling them they needed to start collecting sales tax for them.

Both were handled really badly, but we're not talking Dicks or CTD here level of hypocrisy, at least from what it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom