• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO MORE OPTICS PLANET!!

Yeah **** them and x products
Yeah only dealt with x products twice First time ordered at 10:00 pm for a sale and it went off at midnight. Ordered got processed after midnight for the full price. $100 difference. I cancelled. Second time I ordered was a " flash " sale. Took three weeks to get it but wasn't a big deal .

I just received this email from OP

Thank you for reaching out to us, and giving us a chance to respond. We're aware of a recent rumor suggesting that we made decisions to restrict the sale of magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds due to recent events.

We want to assure you this is not the case. Insufficient internal communication led to a misread message. We are not offering magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds to the general public due to our location in Northbrook, Illinois, and local laws that limit our ability to sell these. Being an internet retailer serving fifty states can be complex at times, and frankly, our location in Illinois only adds to this complexity.

We may not always like the law, but we need to follow it.

You can see the ordinance in question here:

https://library.municode.com/il/coo...DEWEDE_DIV4BLHOASWEBA_S54-212ASWELAPAMASAPREX

At OpticsPlanet, we have never used the inflamed tensions and emotions of current events to drive decision making. Our support of the 2nd Amendment is made undeniably clear by the products we offer. We are one of the few online retailers who never stopped offering completely legal products based on public or political pressure. We do not raise prices during frenzies. We do, however, follow the laws and make adjustments when legally required.

While we wish we could be your provider of these magazines, our hands are tied in this matter. We sincerely apologize for our role in creating any confusion, and hope you'll continue to support us as many loyal customers have over the past 18 years.

Best regards,

OpticsPlanet, Inc.

Office: 800-504-6041 | Fax: 847-919-3003

sales@opticsplanet.com

I just received this email from OP

Thank you for reaching out to us, and giving us a chance to respond. We're aware of a recent rumor suggesting that we made decisions to restrict the sale of magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds due to recent events.

We want to assure you this is not the case. Insufficient internal communication led to a misread message. We are not offering magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds to the general public due to our location in Northbrook, Illinois, and local laws that limit our ability to sell these. Being an internet retailer serving fifty states can be complex at times, and frankly, our location in Illinois only adds to this complexity.

We may not always like the law, but we need to follow it.

You can see the ordinance in question here:

https://library.municode.com/il/coo...DEWEDE_DIV4BLHOASWEBA_S54-212ASWELAPAMASAPREX

At OpticsPlanet, we have never used the inflamed tensions and emotions of current events to drive decision making. Our support of the 2nd Amendment is made undeniably clear by the products we offer. We are one of the few online retailers who never stopped offering completely legal products based on public or political pressure. We do not raise prices during frenzies. We do, however, follow the laws and make adjustments when legally required.

While we wish we could be your provider of these magazines, our hands are tied in this matter. We sincerely apologize for our role in creating any confusion, and hope you'll continue to support us as many loyal customers have over the past 18 years.

Best regards,

OpticsPlanet, Inc.

Office: 800-504-6041 | Fax: 847-919-3003

sales@opticsplanet.com

Time to relocate. Georgia is open for business.

I can appreciate their position and respect that ! BUT ! I've never had a good result with them so I'll continue to shop elsewhere ! Shameless plug for TruPrep ! They've always treated me right !

Back
Top Bottom