No wonder we're getting more dead beats thanks MOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
149   0
Reaction score
I had a guy make an offer I accepted the guy was along way from me so I offered him an out and asked if he was sure he wanted it since we were so far apart he said he came closer to me several times a week and it would be no issue. I asked when he want to meet up this was Friday night he said he would not have his schedule till Monday so I said no problem let me know Monday he didn't reach out Monday so I sent a pm he didn't answer but I saw he was on ODT several times so I sent another pm today and he finally answered an said he had to have a medical test today and now didn't have the money. So I hated to but it deserves negative feedback to save the next guy the head ache well it was taken down and the reason given was we didn't have a deal since we had not set an exact time a two hour window to meet they removed the feedback I don't know about everyone else but if a guy makes a cash offer and I accept then we have a deal but I guess that's no longer considered a deal so beware feedback no longer means what it used to lol or I guess it's who you know one of the two just my 2 cents

I had a guy make an offer I accepted the guy was along way from me so I offered him an out and asked if he was sure he wanted it since we were so far apart he said he came closer to me several times a week and it would be no issue. I asked when he want to meet up this was Friday night he said he would not have his schedule till Monday so I said no problem let me know Monday he didn't reach out Monday so I sent a pm he didn't answer but I saw he was on ODT several times so I sent another pm today and he finally answered an said he had to have a medical test today and now didn't have the money. So I hated to but it deserves negative feedback to save the next guy the head ache well it was taken down and the reason given was we didn't have a deal since we had not set an exact time a two hour window to meet they removed the feedback I don't know about everyone else but if a guy makes a cash offer and I accept then we have a deal but I guess that's no longer considered a deal so beware feedback no longer means what it used to lol or I guess it's who you know one of the two just my 2 cents

I absolutely agree with you. An offer is made, that offer is excepted (DEAL) is made! That’s some bullshiznit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought I even offered to take it off if he showed me a receipt that he really had a dr bill for700 it being Christmas but he never did he was full of lies but the next guy he screws over will never know because the feedback was taken down

That has almost never been a deal. I know it has never been a ODT deal as long as you have been a member. There needs to be a time and place set for a deal to count.

This is to protect both parties. Giving the seller the opportunity to agree to the best/easiest deal and gives the buyer a chance to get the best/easiest deal.

Read and follow the rules. But honestly even if I could leave negative feed back for your reason, I don't think I would. Life happens sometimes and we could all due to be a little more understanding. Just my $.02 any way

The idea that the only way a negative could stick would be for a no-call, no-show after a deal what is agreed to with an exact meeting time and place was surprising to me when I first joined the site.

But apparently it has been the rule for a very long time.

In the law, a contract can be legally binding as soon as you have a bare minimum of the terms and conditions agreed to, and both parties say yes (or the party accepting the offer says yes-- the person who made the offer doesn't have to say "yes" because the other person can make it binding just by accepting it).

there's no need for the exact time and date of the transfer to make a valid contract

Well glad to know that deals are not deals unless a two hour time is set and either party can blackout I guess I'm just too old when I tell a man we have a deal I honor it guess some don't have honor or understand what I'll take it means lol enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom