• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NY bashing online gun sales forums.

I watched Law and Order tonight. They had a scene where the actors were incredulous that "in Georgia you cxan buy as many guns as you want with nothing but a license and some money. Guess they for got about the background check. The also said that "you can buy a PPK .380 for $100 (in Georgia) and sell it for $5-600"

What a bunch of morons!!

I watched Law and Order tonight. They had a scene where the actors were incredulous that "in Georgia you cxan buy as many guns as you want with nothing but a license and some money. Guess they for got about the background check. The also said that "you can buy a PPK .380 for $100 (in Georgia) and sell it for $5-600"

What a bunch of morons!!

Sweet, I'll take 5.

they are liars

i probably couldnt pass a background check in new york city either, you have to have money up there to get a gun license

I've traded twice with members of this site. Both times they have been respectable citizens... If somebody straight told me they wouldn't pass a background check I wouldn't sell, or buy from them, but this is a bunch of BS......

Pretty easy to fake a phone call. Not that it may have happened as they describe but many of the anti groups will stoop to anything and I wouldn't put it past em.
If someone suggested you sell to them illegally and you tried to turn em in for trying to buy illegally do you really think anyone would even respond?

Back
Top Bottom