• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama to issue executive order doing away with 22nd Amendment. 3rd term!

The only thing holding Obama back is that the job of President of the US is not big enough or important enough for him., He is ready to move on to being Secretary General of the UN and then on to globalized world domination.

Clinton banned them on paper for a short period. Obama and Holder got people killed by running an illegal gun operation handing thousands of AR's and other guns to Mexican Drug Cartels in hopes they would be used to kill Americans so they could take your guns permanently. Mexican men, women and children were murdered with these guns. US federal agents were murdered with these guns. This is why their plan backfired. Obama has Clinton beat. To this day none of them have been held accountable.

Boy, did that super-secret plot work, huh? Some people will go through great lengths to characterize Obama as the devil incarnate. It's like therapy or something. Do Americans really have short-term memory loss? How many times have we armed really bad guys in various parts of the world? I mean, seriously, you think this is limited to Obama or any one president? Our government has been involved in clandestine activites since its inception. Doesn't make Obama's actions any more tolerable, but this type of activity is not an Obama-era phenomenon, no matter how many times you're influenced otherwise in the media.

Boy, did that super-secret plot work, huh? Some people will go through great lengths to characterize Obama as the devil incarnate. It's like therapy or something. Do Americans really have short-term memory loss? How many times have we armed really bad guys in various parts of the world? I mean, seriously, you think this is limited to Obama or any one president? Our government has been involved in clandestine activites since its inception. Doesn't make Obama's actions any more tolerable, but this type of activity is not an Obama-era phenomenon, no matter how many times you're influenced otherwise in the media.

He is not the devil, however I have heard him referred to as the Anti Christ!

As far as arming bad guys?
So far Obama and Hillary have done a good job of replacing leaders and dictators in the Middle East with ISIS or the Muslim Brotherhood. Their policies created ISIS.

Barak Hussein Obama has given Iran 100's of billions of dollars in cash and is allowing Iran to build a nuclear bomb to be used against America or Israel or both!!

Released 20 detainees of Gitmo so they can go back and kill Americans.

There have been multiple attacks on Americans from Jan 20 2009 until present. That's what happens when you go around the world bending over to other leaders and apologizing for America. People see you as week or spineless and America is a much more dangerous place to live, because of Barak and Hillary.

We hold these truths... try or release gitmo prisoners. I helped put a few there, however, it is immoral to continue to hold them without due process.

I wonder what would happen if both the candidates had to "give up persuit of being elected" between now and election day.

The only way you can take away an amendment is with another amendment. That being said it has to be ratified by 3/4 of the states as well as the house and Senate. Remember the 21st amendment repealed the 18th.

The only way you can take away an amendment is with another amendment. That being said it has to be ratified by 3/4 of the states as well as the house and Senate. Remember the 21st amendment repealed the 18th.

I wasn't talking about the legal or Constitutional way to do it. I was talking about Obama's way to do it, as he believes the Constitution to be a living document that can be changed. He has done what he wanted and remains unchecked by the Supreme Court or the Republican Establishment. He passed Obamacare without anyone reading it and the SCOTUS even rewrote it so it was legal. What makes anyone think this jackass would not sign an executive order to do away with the 22nd Amendment and get a third term for some more golf.

Back
Top Bottom