• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Medics Needed

Not that much sting to it. But it's pretty sensitive to touch. My landlord just got another Bloodhound named Duke. Duke is not quite a year old and VERY hyper. He stepped on that toe yesterday about 3 times in the first 5 minutes.
Good doggo! They just don't know.

We are going to need some pictures of Duke for proof.
I'll get them tomorrow when I head back around the corner to the shop. He's a good looking dog with great big feet. The thing is Robby already has another Bloodhound named Ruby that lives at his house less than a mile away. So last week when I met Duke the first time I told Robby he oughta be ashamed getting Ruby's replacement when she's still alive. Bloodhounds are pretty cool though.

I'll get them tomorrow when I head back around the corner to the shop. He's a good looking dog with great big feet. The thing is Robby already has another Bloodhound named Ruby that lives at his house less than a mile away. So last week when I met Duke the first time I told Robby he oughta be ashamed getting Ruby's replacement when she's still alive. Bloodhounds are pretty cool though.
You want the old dog to train the new dog. My girl is 9 and this summer we are going to look for the next one. I want Rosie to train the next dog. How to use the doggie door etc etc etc. She was trained by other older dogs as was her friend that was 10 when she crossed the rainbow bridge. Rosie is pretty healthy and I am sure will last another 5 or more years.
AJL_8385resized.jpg

You want the old dog to train the new dog. My girl is 9 and this summer we are going to look for the next one. I want Rosie to train the next dog. How to use the doggie door etc etc etc. She was trained by other older dogs as was her friend that was 10 when she crossed the rainbow bridge. Rosie is pretty healthy and I am sure will last another 5 or more years.
View attachment 2130432
Is that a Chihuahua head on a Bulldog body
did you cry? That alcohol burned I bet
It didn't burn at all. But the toe is really sensitive to the touch now.

Back
Top Bottom