• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry long gun in Georgia

Anyone saying dont do it isnt truly pro 2A.

Its not about if he should or not. And frankly the fact that so many of you bow to the side that is clearly wrong and spitting in the face of those who founded this country-- is absolutely disgraceful.

To all those suffering from complacency,

heres to you!

I salute you my middle finger and hope you enjoyed the castration.

You earned it
So you think we deserve your middle finger so you, not very "professional" of you, or should I say respectful of your fellow ODT,ers.
You sir, are a disgrace and not worthy of being a member of this community, we strive to promote the 2nd in a way that is acceptable in todays disgraceful PC correct bunch of A holes, and open carrying AR15's will cost us all our rights to own them and keep them hid in safes at home. As for our castration, you are the knife sharpener, and should seek counsel yourself for your contempt of the majority on the ODT that have responded to the post.

Here is your own middle finger, back at ya sir, you can assist those idiots that insist on frightening the public and setting us all back if that is your desire, after all its your right, end of discussion,

So you think we deserve your middle finger so you, not very "professional" of you, or should I say respectful of your fellow ODT,ers.
You sir, are a disgrace and not worthy of being a member of this community, we strive to promote the 2nd in a way that is acceptable in todays disgraceful PC correct bunch of A holes, and open carrying AR15's will cost us all our rights to own them and keep them hid in safes at home. As for our castration, you are the knife sharpener, and should seek counsel yourself for your contempt of the majority on the ODT that have responded to the post.

Here is your own middle finger, back at ya sir, you can assist those idiots that insist on frightening the public and setting us all back if that is your desire, after all its your right, end of discussion,
frightening the public? Please stop catering to the type. Have some respect for those who were part of a heritage that bled and died to protect a right that you clearly have failed to comprehend or respect.

If carrying is the last straw with firearms, we clearly went the wrong way somewhere. I dont care if its a m248. If you feel thats what you need youre entitled to that as an an american. If you don't believe that, id suggest you read 2a before it was subjected to ratification

If you are legally permitted to possess a given firearm, you are legally permitted to openly carry it anywhere you choose barring where firearms are prohibited in general. Carrying it at the low ready, pointing it at people or LEOs will result in unsatisfactory outcomes however.
Even if it's a toy.

Anyone saying dont do it isnt truly pro 2A.t

Disagree.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This didn't mean you were just a pro 2nd'r in the 18th century if you walked around open carry with dual flintlocks in your belt and a musket across your shoulder. Just meant you were a jerk that liked to make people nervous. Same as it does now with an AR standing on the corner waiting for people to see you.

Difference is then someone might pull your card. Today it's just negative attention that doesn't further our cause.

I was open carrying a rifle the other day. I was absolutely not hunting, as that is a specific activity which I was not doing. The land I was on was not mine, so that exclusion doesn't apply.

It was heavily wooded, not city streets. Also, I have seen the Bunny Cop several times on this piece of land before. Had he given me a ticket, I was prepared to use the open carry reason.

I was most concerned about the pack of coyotes that I have seen there before, and the reason I had a long gun.

Many people don't realize that open carry is legal. They blissfully go through their lives hash tagging about other social issues. When they see someone carrying an Ar at the gas station or Walmart they then feel the need to "do something" about it. If enough people get exercised about your exercising your rights, they could get infringed. When shtf and we need to carry openly it would be nice to actually be able to do so.

Many people don't realize that open carry is legal. They blissfully go through their lives hash tagging about other social issues. When they see someone carrying an Ar at the gas station or Walmart they then feel the need to "do something" about it. If enough people get exercised about your exercising your rights, they could get infringed. When shtf and we need to carry openly it would be nice to actually be able to do so.

Believe me, If I thought all AR owners slinging on 24/7 would change things I'd be the first in line. But, I don't think it will.
Country is too far Left already for that.

frightening the public? Please stop catering to the type. Have some respect for those who were part of a heritage that bled and died to protect a right that you clearly have failed to comprehend or respect.

If carrying is the last straw with firearms, we clearly went the wrong way somewhere. I dont care if its a m248. If you feel thats what you need youre entitled to that as an an american. If you don't believe that, id suggest you read 2a before it was subjected to ratification

It may come as a surprise but football idiots and soccer moms scare easy.
And they vote.

Back
Top Bottom