• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reply from Saxby Chambliss regarding all this gun ban talk.

My whole thing is if a congressman or senator runs unopposed, then they have no incentive to do what the people they are supposed to represent want. I am so sick of politicians not voting on what the people want. During the whole ban hysteria, the politicians kept saying that 90% of the people want some type of universal background search, well you know you can get that percentage that high, it all depends on what area you go to and ask. I can get the same numbers to say 95% are against the universal background check by going to a gun range and taking a poll. I just want someone in there that is honest and doing what we want. I am sick of lobbyist writing the bills, tired of politicians taking handouts. I believe that before any of them vote on a bill they should ask themselves one question. “Will this vote infringe on any portion of the US Constitution”.
to be honest id like to see someone win not endorsed by either the GOP or the Dems and win on merit

it would be a nice change

to be honest id like to see someone win not endorsed by either the GOP or the Dems and win on merit

it would be a nice change
GOP "GANG OF PUPPETS" I don’t know how a “constitutionalist” would do running here in GA. If our politicians would simply put their heart into the job and think what our founding fathers had set forth then we would not be in the mess we are in today. The very first thing that we need to do is get rid of the Federal reserve and have congress be responsible for printing the money as it is dictated in Article 1 Section 8 on the constitution. The Federal Reserve is the largest Ponzi Scheme that has ever been put into practice.

Back
Top Bottom