• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reply from Saxby Chambliss regarding all this gun ban talk.

I wonder if I copied the link to this thread to Chambliss' email if the person who sends out the form letter emails would look at it and pass our comments on to him?

:ranger:

go for it.

looks like Saxby wont run for re election again ...probably because hes tired of us pesky patriots holding his feet to the fire.

I received the same thing from him today. Though I must say it is a lot better written than the response I got from Sen. John Albers.

"Andrew,

Thank you for your message. I have and will always continue to protect our second amendment rights.

Sincerely,
John
Senator John AlbersGeorgia District 56"

I received this same generic crap email from him twice.

Now that he's decided not to run I'm afraid that he will just roll over and be the Dem's *****. What he should do is go ahead and retire now and let us put a real conservative in his place.

I don’t think that we really have anyone in office looking out for our interest. That is why I am considering running for congress. The elected pocket pickers we have are supposed to be the voice of the people that they represent. Not one time have I ever received a call or walked up to a both at a local event where they want to know what I felt about a bill that is coming up to be voted on. How can they be our voice when they vote with their party. We put them into office and damn-it I want them to vote on how the people that put them into office want, and not what lobbyist is offering the biggest envelope. Look for Robert Smith to be running against Austin Scott in 2014.

I don’t think that we really have anyone in office looking out for our interest. That is why I am considering running for congress. The elected pocket pickers we have are supposed to be the voice of the people that they represent. Not one time have I ever received a call or walked up to a both at a local event where they want to know what I felt about a bill that is coming up to be voted on. How can they be our voice when they vote with their party. We put them into office and damn-it I want them to vote on how the people that put them into office want, and not what lobbyist is offering the biggest envelope. Look for Robert Smith to be running against Austin Scott in 2014.
well ****, i bet you can rally up enough support on here hopefully

keep us posted

well ****, i bet you can rally up enough support on here hopefully

keep us posted

My whole thing is if a congressman or senator runs unopposed, then they have no incentive to do what the people they are supposed to represent want. I am so sick of politicians not voting on what the people want. During the whole ban hysteria, the politicians kept saying that 90% of the people want some type of universal background search, well you know you can get that percentage that high, it all depends on what area you go to and ask. I can get the same numbers to say 95% are against the universal background check by going to a gun range and taking a poll. I just want someone in there that is honest and doing what we want. I am sick of lobbyist writing the bills, tired of politicians taking handouts. I believe that before any of them vote on a bill they should ask themselves one question. “Will this vote infringe on any portion of the US Constitution”.

Back
Top Bottom