• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rural Georgia police state?

Hitler did the same thing to the Jewish people. Then he offered to "protect" them. We know where that went.

So how long before they offer "protection" to Christians here?

It's coming.

How much more of this **** are we going to take. We need to stand up and unite and put an end to this crap

When everyone from the town, the county, the surrounding towns and counties hear about it as it is happening, and go out in force - not 10 people but 1000+ people and say "We're not going to take this - LEAVE NOW!", and are ready to back it up, only then will you see change. If you are not ready to defend your rights, against ANYONE, you have already lost them.

Guy Fawkes masks anyone?

Has there been any posting as to the identify of the original perpetrator... er "LEO"? His statement regarding smelling pot was establishing probable cause. Of course it was a lie, my guess something he learned to do at some drug task force training class. I would bet he was miked and the whole transaction was recorded. I even bet he said the same thing to every car he walked up to that night! Must be a lot of pot use in Monticello!

How about a we the people fund that pays for the implementation and maintenance of a web site wherein people can have their dash cams upload to servers in real-time and broadcast across the Internet? Sit and watch interactions as they go down, and archive the footage.

Just a thought.
My wife made a similar comment (that we need a dash cam) today while we were driving home. Carrol deputy sheriff's car weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off, people slamming on their brakes all other the place, no turn signals, no emergency lights, driving like a drunken teenager. If we had hit that idiot because he pulled in front of us, judge would not have believed us.Time to protect myself against the police.

To OP---being a police officer changes you and not for the better. The good ones leave, and power-tripping ones stay. My buddy left sherriff's office in Colorado after 5 years, because of what it did to him. He stopped trusting anyone, including his own family, treated everybody like a criminal. He could not take it anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom