• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senate bill SR632 from 2009

kletzenklueffer

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
These the things that people are over-looking. Federal reach is limited by State law at times. GA is a solid gun state and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I would like to see Georgians show that they have a clue what a RIGHT is, and that it wasn't granted by the government, but by God. I'd like to see them express that they comprehend that the Federal government can't take their rights away without their complicity, instead of talking about what they'll be able to buy after the ban, we should be making it clear that, regardless of what the state or federal congress's pass, we WILL continue to utilize our right to bear arms, and that by the very act of attempting to restrict our said right, we reject the infringement and will bear arms to defend our rights.

anything less is willing servitude on our part.

I would like to see Georgians show that they have a clue what a RIGHT is, and that it wasn't granted by the government, but by God. I'd like to see them express that they comprehend that the Federal government can't take their rights away without their complicity, instead of talking about what they'll be able to buy after the ban, we should be making it clear that, regardless of what the state or federal congress's pass, we WILL continue to utilize our right to bear arms, and that by the very act of attempting to restrict our said right, we reject the infringement and will bear arms to defend our rights.

anything less is willing servitude on our part.

I agree completely.

Back
Top Bottom