• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory Unveiling New Handgun at NRA Convention

When I held it today, that the first thing I noticed. The next thing was the creepy trigger. Btw, the safety is also a decocker......there no way that could go bad....

If you're going to have a safety, there needs to be a stop when to get to fire......no a ****ing decocking function.
That would put it in a category with a CZ-75, etc., for 'cocked & locked'.

Awful. Is this the best hammer pistol Croatians are capable of producing?
They made Tokarev for years. You would think they could come up with something better.
Look like a KelTek that went thru a dryer.

When I held it today, that the first thing I noticed. The next thing was the creepy trigger. Btw, the safety is also a decocker......there no way that could go bad....

If you're going to have a safety, there needs to be a stop when to get to fire......no a ****ing decocking function.

What's wrong with a decocking safety? Always worked just fine for Beretta and S&W.

I've never handled a Canik until today. I don't know jack about them, but I was mighty impressed. The trigger in that thing is in VP9/PPQ territory...and that's saying something.

What's wrong with a decocking safety? Always worked just fine for Beretta and S&W.

Yes they do. However, both of those are or near full size and the safeties are large and mounted on the slide. Both of them in my opinion, are easier to manipulate because of it. But I stand corrected. That being said, I still think it's a dumb ass gun and serves really no niche.

Back
Top Bottom