• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Tin Foil Hat guys were right . . . . they are ALWAYS right . . . . !

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Last week, The Wall Street Journal revealed that members of the intelligence community -- part of the deep state, the unseen government within the government that does not change with elections -- now have acquired so much data on everyone in America that they can selectively reveal it to reward their friends and harm their foes. Their principal foe today is the president of the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/23/andrew-napolitano-chickens-have-come-home-to-roost.html

upload_2017-2-23_14-33-43.png

A must read for all you conspiracy theorists out there.

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

Meh, if they've been gathering dirt on us for years, all they've got on me is a **** pic that I used to send to chicks back when I single.

I was actually pretty proud of it, so they're welcome to go public with it as long as they give credit where it's due.

:nod:

Last week, The Wall Street Journal revealed that members of the intelligence community -- part of the deep state, the unseen government within the government that does not change with elections -- now have acquired so much data on everyone in America that they can selectively reveal it to reward their friends and harm their foes. Their principal foe today is the president of the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/23/andrew-napolitano-chickens-have-come-home-to-roost.html

View attachment 1074901

A must read for all you conspiracy theorists out there.

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

Read up on "CALEA" if you want to really get paranoid.

The worst part is that 80 percent of the country wont believe it and the other 20 percent feels like there is nothing they can do to fix it. Trump can fix it, but there will be turmoil. The next 4 years are going to be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom