• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Updated for Macro*** Sig P365 9mm Deep Conceal Tuckable Holster Recommendations

I am trying to show how well this works by wearing a snug form fitting t shirt and a large full size pistol with a large red dot optic. No clips hanging over belts, not even a belt needed. Extremely comfortable and concealable and accessible. nothing questionable is seen that screams “gun”

Looking at the picture the gun is on the right, not the left. The shirt is crinkled on left side but that’s not where the gun is.

The set up is called the enigma by phlster with a phlster pro holster.

View attachment 5033180View attachment 5033182View attachment 5033188View attachment 5033190View attachment 5033191

View attachment 5033192 has a claw on holster that pushes against chassis and that pulls grip in towards body. The cushion pad that wraps around backsidebsuper comfy. Pistol is secure and ready to rock !
They make a holster for the p365 as well fyi. Your pistol would disappear but still accessible as soon as needed

It’s fully customizable for ride height, can’t, etc
My wife totes using this system, can get expensive if you have more than one carry options, also takes some time to set it up right, too many people write off but because they don’t take the time to use it and set it up, but she is small and can tote pretty big pistols doing this, so comfortable, don’t knock it thinking it’s for women only or what not

For me in an environment where it does not need to be seen (but legally permissive) its a game changer.

Looking to upgrade to adding a mag holster or two.

Alright holster guys, I am now using the Phlster rig with my P365X and have now picked up a P365X Macro (non-comp) for deep conceal. Where can you get a good AIWB holster setup with mag sidecars?

Trex arms sidecar 2.0
Tier1 axis elite
Black arch entrada

3 good options

Black arch is returnable and fully ambi so good perk

Tier1 has Quickship option that’s also returnable but custom orders are not

Trex is no returns.

Tier 1 and Trex aren't even on the same playing field as far as comfort and quality as far as iwb goes. Have 2 custom tier 1 and both were in the mail within 10 business days.

Trex sidecar was so bulky on my p320 it looked like I was some sort of looney tunes character who's belt line was 6 inches wider than my waist line.

Tier 1 and Trex aren't even on the same playing field as far as comfort and quality as far as iwb goes. Have 2 custom tier 1 and both were in the mail within 10 business days.

Trex sidecar was so bulky on my p320 it looked like I was some sort of looney tunes character who's belt line was 6 inches wider than my waist line.
😂 was the the sidecar 2.0 that flexes on hinge or the one piece molded older design ?

Alright holster guys, I am now using the Phlster rig with my P365X and have now picked up a P365X Macro (non-comp) for deep conceal. Where can you get a good AIWB holster setup with mag sidecars?

McKinaTec​

IMG20240104150707.jpg

My rig. I have an Olight mini.

He doesn't charge extra for Red dot cut, accomodating for flashlight or whatever color or material you choose.

Funny my wife just got a comped one and getting 2 phlster holsters, one for a wml and one without lol she kills me

Back
Top Bottom