• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What kind of cars are these?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I snapped these two pics as covertly as possible today at work. This area where the old style real Rovers are parked is right next to the ship and where lots of vehicles get off loaded. I wasn't supposed to have a phone on me so that's why the pics aren't close up.
Anyway as you can see if you enlarge it one is pink and one is like robin egg blue. They look retro , old to me. Kinda Nash Metropolitan slash Euro looking. Anyone got a clue what they are?

Attachments

• IMG_20180405_111730443.jpg
    IMG_20180405_111730443.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_20180405_111723383.jpg
    IMG_20180405_111723383.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 288
Those are packards, possibly studebakers
Yeah I can see why you would say that. But these two micro cars are something recent if not new. I'm thinking something European .
There's all kinds of cool stuff back there including 3 different 60s Mustangs. One ragtop and two fast back. I assume they were auction or eBay motors type deals going to foreign buyers.

Old man

Could possibly be an old Rambler
No I still say they're modern retro cars of some odd ball make. I have to be back out there tomorrow with a rag and a can of 3M Citrus Cleaner rubbing tape residue off of new Kias all day long. So if they're still out there I'm gonna get some closer pics.
I ain't scared. I mean what are they gonna do besides fire me,right ?

Yeah I can see why you would say that. But these two micro cars are something recent if not new. I'm thinking something European .
There's all kinds of cool stuff back there including 3 different 60s Mustangs. One ragtop and two fast back. I assume they were auction or eBay motors type deals going to foreign buyers.

Thanks but I was just BSing, I cant tell hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom