• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wonder who escaped?

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
This chopper hovered over my house a few minutes ago, had the physical therapist here at the time. I don't think it was LEO no marking that I could see...Also question about whether it was military, but it was a dull green in color.
chopper.jpg

In fact it went around the house several times and hovered multiple times for up to 1 minute.
chopper1.jpg

This chopper hovered over my house a few minutes ago, had the physical therapist here at the time. I don't think it was LEO no marking that I could see...Also question about whether it was military, but it was a dull green in color.
View attachment 4419968
In fact it went around the house several times and hovered multiple times for up to 1 minute.
View attachment 4419983
Any high voltage electricity transport wires near you? Georgia Power has a helicopter that routinely rides the routes to spot any wire/tower potential problems.

Any high voltage electricity transport wires near you? Georgia Power has a helicopter that routinely rides the routes to spot any wire/tower potential problems.
None there is a tower about 2 miles away..I just called Border Patrol for North Georgia. They confirmed that their is a chopper flying in my area, going on and off radar..If you zoom in their are no markings on it but it does look like someone wearing a white helmet is in the rear seat right side.

None there is a tower about 2 miles away..I just called Border Patrol for North Georgia. They confirmed that their is a chopper flying in my area, going on and off radar..If you zoom in their are no markings on it but it does look like someone wearing a white helmet is in the rear seat right side.
the registration number shown in post #7 comes up with it being owned by the US ARMY!!!

Back
Top Bottom