• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

beat me to is

I'm sure the "block" nuts are going to come from every and cranny in horrible indignation, but if "blocks" are do great, why are so many up for sale?? I have tried them and find no such fascination about them. Oh well, guess I am just " block snobbery" material.
hmmm idk, maybe because nearly every police dept and acronym agency in the country carry them have proven time and time again that they are beyond reliable.

Maybe it's their customer service.
Maybe people know you wont find a better pistol magazine for the price.
Maybe they like colorfilled polymer
Maybe it's the 15+1 round 10 mm that has set the bar

Either way I'm stumped :rolleyes:

And let the hate begin!

The best gunfighter pistol is the one in the hand(s) of someone who knows how to use it. I've seen plenty of "old men" with their single action Colts who could easily outdraw and out shoot me with my modern semi-auto.

This is similar to some younger guys who were making fun of a friend of mine, and "old man" with his Garand. They compared his rifle to a "musket". I advised them that that "old guy" with his "musket" could repeatedly hit a IDPA silhouette at 500 yards with nothing but a sling as an aid; a feat they probably could not duplicate with sandbags and lots of misses. They slunk off.

beat me to is

hmmm idk, maybe because nearly every police dept and acronym agency in the country carry them have proven time and time again that they are beyond reliable.

Don't think the FBI uses them, know the Army, Marines don't use them. I don't like the "saftety" on them, and didn't answer my question? If they are so great, why so many for sale here? To each his own, just not for me.

beat me to is

I believe its all in the resale. They don't go up or down much in value or price, just like PSA.

Don't think the FBI uses them, know the Army, Marines don't use them. I don't like the "saftety" on them, and didn't answer my question? If they are so great, why so many for sale here? To each his own, just not for me.
fbi certainly carry glock. Look up 17m and 19m. Army and marines arent acronym agencies. They are our military.

If you cant understand why that would have an effect on resale, keep buying taurus.

And GO.

Tricked out 1911.

www.imfdb.org_images_8_84_Colts_1_1_.jpg

how'd you like the show? Did you like shane from walking dead as the punisher

many military branches have used them at one point or time, i know they were used by delta for some time. Also the reason so many are for sale is just a testimate to how many of them they sell and you also have a HUGE number of trade ins out there.

now not saying your SUPPOSED to love a glock, everyone has different likes and dislikes. But it is hard to argue against the proven track record.

Wyatt Earp never used a Gluck
Wes Hardin never used a Gluck
Wild Bill Hiccup never used a Gluck
Sundance Kid never used a Gluck.
Johnny Ringo never used a Gluck
Silver Dollar Kid never used a Gluck
Man with No Name never used a Gluck
Doc Holiday never used a Gluck
Sgt. Alvin York never used a Gluck.

omega said:
maybe because nearly every police dept and acronym agency
in the country carry them. Lowest bidder wins
have proven time and time again that they are beyond reliable.
Only one thing beyond reliable. That's reliable + s&h

Wyatt Earp never used a Gluck
Wes Hardin never used a Gluck
Wild Bill Hiccup never used a Gluck
Sundance Kid never used a Gluck.
Johnny Ringo never used a Gluck
Silver Dollar Kid never used a Gluck
Man with No Name never used a Gluck
Doc Holiday never used a Gluck
Sgt. Alvin York never used a Gluck.

no ****, and all but 2 would have never had the chance to use a 1911. What does bringing up a bunch of folks that existed before modern firearms equal at all?

genghis khan never used a gun so clearly the best is a sword!!!

Back
Top Bottom