• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

A Glock 19 aint nothing more than a modern version of the S&W Model 10 .38 spl.
It aint nothing special but it aint a POS.
Its moderately priced and worth every penny.
Its dependale to a point, well within most peoples needs.
All that being said, It is a mid level pistol just like the Model 10 was.
Sorry but that's the truth !

A Glock 19 aint nothing more than a modern version of the S&W Model 10 .38 spl.
It aint nothing special but it aint a POS.
Its moderately priced and worth every penny.
Its dependale to a point, well within most peoples needs.
All that being said, It is a mid level pistol just like the Model 10 was.
Sorry but that's the truth !

I don't disagree, but there is not a semi auto, at any price, that is more reliable. And I'm not a fan boy, but that is also the truth.

I love 1911's, Hi Power, CZ75, and many others. A handgun is meant to do one thing. Throw lead. A $400-$500 plastic wonder does the job of throwing lead as reliably as anything else. It's a tough pill for some to swallow, but I ain't wrong. Glock is not the only one in this category either.

If I knew I was about to go into an all out gunfight with only a handgun...
raw

Glock 41 with NS, buffed trigger assembly and 3.5lb connector, Carver Custom mag well and plus 2 mag extension. I firmly believe the Glock 41 should have been the new issue sidearm for the US Military.

Reactions: MRH
raw

Glock 41 with NS, buffed trigger assembly and 3.5lb connector, Carver Custom mag well and plus 2 mag extension. I firmly believe the Glock 41 should have been the new issue sidearm for the US Military.

I would have said G34 but I will agree for the simple fact our guys are using ball ammo. .45acp makes a big ball.

raw

Why long slide?

Back
Top Bottom