• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

I'm kind of impressed that this Glock was stuffed full of mud while the action was open and it was able to function at all afterward. You can call it "mediocre" if you want, but I think it would be tough for anything to function after this test.

I ain't saying that others couldn't equal its performance, but I think it did quite well, all things considered.

I went back to look at that video again and found this. It seems you weren't the only one that said that. I have to agree with you that the previous test was overly abusive but this one is very real world.

I went back to look at that video again and found this. It seems you weren't the only one that said that. I have to agree with you that the previous test was overly abusive but this one is very real world.

"very real world" = I lock open my pistol, fill it with mud, make a youtube video about how it sucks, shoot it in competitions for a few months without cleaning or lubrication, drop it in the dirt, cover it with shovels full of damp sand, stomp on it, and then expect it to function, or it's an "epic fail". I'm glad I don't live in THAT "very real world".

For those of you that do, I will gladly take those unreliable Glocks, Glucks, Blocks, Bucks, G-locks, Glacks, Pistols that Trigger Me, whatever you call them, off your hands.

Awww dayumn! You beat me to it. Oh well I'll just park these right here and be on my way.
20200106_180123.jpg
20191211_174625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom