• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wow really? this is legal?

At least he did say ILLEGAL guns.
There aren't any illegal guns, just illegal possession. Ie. someone that cannot legally own a firearm. THere is no need to further attempt to demonize firearms by calling them illegal. It's sick when applied to people or inanimate objects.

There aren't any illegal guns, just illegal possession. Ie. someone that cannot legally own a firearm. THere is no need to further attempt to demonize firearms by calling them illegal. It's sick when applied to people or inanimate objects.
Good point...

Sawed off shotgun not illegal? I share your point of view and that was what I was referring to is illegal ownership. This is the same as the term "illegal alien" that used to get SPIKE all riled up. It is just a term. I personally do not see a weapon, in itself, as illegal. But a thug on the corner of a well known drug area with a pistol grip sticking out of his britches, I see as illegal until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom