• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wow really? this is legal?

Sawed off shotgun not illegal? I share your point of view and that was what I was referring to is illegal ownership. This is the same as the term "illegal alien" that used to get SPIKE all riled up. It is just a term. I personally do not see a weapon, in itself, as illegal. But a thug on the corner of a well known drug area with a pistol grip sticking out of his britches, I see as illegal until proven otherwise.
Guilty until proven innocent?

Sawed off shotgun not illegal? I share your point of view and that was what I was referring to is illegal ownership. This is the same as the term "illegal alien" that used to get SPIKE all riled up. It is just a term. I personally do not see a weapon, in itself, as illegal. But a thug on the corner of a well known drug area with a pistol grip sticking out of his britches, I see as illegal until proven otherwise.

A sawed off shotgun is legal as an AOW.

A "thug" is still a citizen. DOn't be so quick to give up your rights via someone else.

How about when they get the name of said person carring a weapon "illegally" they check there list of ccw and low and behold theres the name so they don't even send an officer out to check on it and the guy calling it in doesn't recieve any money.

Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom