• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Pays Your Money and You Takes Your Chances!

I tried, I really really tried... but I couldn't.

I couldn't hold out and I bought one. These things look basically brand new. Got mine from Centerfire Systems since it had free shipping. Their VG grade is pretty honest IMO. Figure these pistols will only be more expensive in the future.
20180125_202818.jpg

I couldn't hold out and I bought one. These things look basically brand new. Got mine from Centerfire Systems since it had free shipping. Their VG grade is pretty honest IMO. Figure these pistols will only be more expensive in the future.
View attachment 1484529
Got a nice looking one there.

View attachment 1484529

Welcome to the club!

Solid builds. They are fun to shoot. Great value for what you get for your moneys!

Welcome to the club!

Solid builds. They are fun to shoot. Great value for what you get for your moneys!
Can't beat it... 1911/Hi Power design in 9mm for $199... These are the good old days all over again. I should have done like you and gotten two with spare mags. I am really kicking myself for not picking up a spare mag.

I have repaired many bare spots over the years and gun blue will do the trick. If you have the stomach for it, take it down and soak the frame and slide in bluing agent. First use the lowest grit paper you can find to knock down the rought spots and create a texture for the blue to adhere to. It's worked for me a few times on old revolvers. Of course there is always cerakoting.

The one of them is decent. The other could use some attention. Hell if it shoots good it would make a nice vehicle carry gun. That way if you have to use it and the cops take it there is no big loss. That's part of the reason I don't carry like I want to all my guns are to damn expensive. I would be heart broken if they took one of my babies.

Damn, from the title of this thread I thought I'd be reading about hookers and/or drugs. We just had a good one with the bowling ball bandit. This thread is click bait!

REPORTED!

View attachment 1484529
Who makes that and where can I get one?

Back
Top Bottom