• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

The wife has had ringing in her ears since her second shot and I have similar symptoms plus some vertigo. My shoulder gave out at the gym and I wasn't stressing it. But I am 65 so it is hard to say what is old age and was is vax induced.

All this is data and not just anecdotes. Anecdotes are I heard from a friend whose buddy died. The questions are is this data showing a trend and is the sample large enough to be statistically significant. Based on my 40 years of designing testing equipment for the beverage industry one needs a whole lot of positive results to prove something is safe and reliable and a single failure can set you back. I just feel we are not getting a complete picture.

Next door neighbor, otherwise healthy, mid-40s, had a scary major heart attack a month after the jab. A police LT I'm friends with up in NC said he had to take the jab to keep his job, now has agonizing pain in his legs all night. A former employee, very healthy, very fit, mid-30s, had uncontrollable nosebleeds after the shot. And, my mom, late 70s, had a massive stroke after the shot.

There's no way in hell I am letting that crap enter my body. Biden, you can go fist yourself.
I’ve had a lot of blood every morning when I blow my nose.

The wife has had ringing in her ears since her second shot and I have similar symptoms plus some vertigo. My shoulder gave out at the gym and I wasn't stressing it. But I am 65 so it is hard to say what is old age and was is vax induced.

All this is data and not just anecdotes. Anecdotes are I heard from a friend whose buddy died. The questions are is this data showing a trend and is the sample large enough to be statistically significant. Based on my 40 years of designing testing equipment for the beverage industry one needs a whole lot of positive results to prove something is safe and reliable and a single failure can set you back. I just feel we are getting a complete picture.
Totally disagree… All this is, is noise. None of it is usable data for any study… It seems if you wanted to do a study off this there are more direct responses with no side effects… That of course gets overlooked.

Please re read all the posts even the anecdotal posts

Totally disagree… All this is, is noise. None of it is usable data for any study… It seems if you wanted to do a study off this there are more direct responses with no side effects… That of course gets overlooked.

Please re read all the posts even the anecdotal posts
Are you being serious? "More responses with no side effects" equates to adverse reactions are "noise"?!?!
In order for a vaccine, much less a mandated one to be justified, the adverse effects better be as non-existent as is humanely possible and I would assume most rational humans would expect any serious adverse reactions to be less than 1 in 10,000. Since when is "Well most people don't seem to mind" good enough to force anything on anyone? People developing unexplained problems up to and including death is hardly "noise". WTH?!?!

Are you being serious? "More responses with no side effects" equates to adverse reactions are "noise"?!?!
In order for a vaccine, much less a mandated one to be justified, the adverse effects better be as non-existent as is humanely possible and I would assume most rational humans would expect any serious adverse reactions to be less than 1 in 10,000. Since when is "Well most people don't seem to mind" good enough to force anything on anyone? People developing unexplained problems up to and including death is hardly "noise". WTH?!?!
I am serious when the thread is named “Long Term side effects” I could care less what anyone does, nor do I believe in any mandates”

I am simply saying this is not Data. Period. If a friend’s cousins sister had a stroke 3 days after a Vax, It does not preclude, or exclude the Vax…

Edited to say I was referring to this Thread.. I kinda figured that went without saying...

I am serious when the thread is named “Long Term side effects” I could care less what anyone does, nor do I believe in any mandates”

I am simply saying this is not Data. Period. If a friend’s cousins sister had a stroke 3 days after a Vax, It does not preclude, or exclude the Vax…

Edited to say I was referring to this Thread.. I kinda figured that went without saying..
He asked for first hand experiences. He's getting them (mostly). With the exception of those that died. They aren't here to reply.

I'm sure that some of the things are coincidental. But at some point in time it has to be more than just a coincidence

I couldn't be objective without agreeing... What I believe is studies will be forth coming. There are a lot of Academic and Private Institutions that will look at the data and publish it.. I honestly would be skeptical of anything that the FDA/CDC or any Pharmaceutical company puts out.

Quite frankly so will the rest of the general public...

I have a lot of useless data is in my head, but something like 160 people die in the world every minute...
He asked for first hand experiences. He's getting them (mostly). With the exception of those that died. They aren't here to reply.
Thanks for that captain obvious….

Back
Top Bottom