• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dekalb County CCW

Dekalb county sucks for anything you have to do at the court house. Any permit you get is way over priced and most of the employees are as rude as they come. I have to get a work permit there every year. Thank god I don't live there and have to get my ccw there.

A little advice the permit office opens a 9am, be there around 8:15 you can go inside and have all your forms filled out by the time they open. The forms are in the front right side of the room. Get there early or plan to spend the day, those folks DO NOT get in a hurry.

^ still seems like a long time to run some fingerprints. Im sure it's because shaqueefa and the majority of dekalb county employees are never in any rush

^ still seems like a long time to run some fingerprints. Im sure it's because shaqueefa and the majority of dekalb county employees are never in any rush

You said a mouthful. It a hassle to them for you to have to pay them MONEY. You gotta pay to park 3/4 of a mile away pay an outragroeous license fee. I really hate giveing them money every year.

Wow! I never complain about Cobb County again. License and finger prints in the same building. Ladies at the permit window were very helpful and then you go to the basement to be printed by a lady named Frankie who is as cool as the center seed in a cucumber. One stop shopping and arrives in the mail in about 15 days.

Yes ClassicBlue I went thru the same routine in Cobb a week ago......Parking was a breeze....I just parked on the square for free and walked across the street and you are right.....doing it all in one building
was nice and easy but glad it's good for 5 years.....I thought $75.00 was a little steep.....they should charge you less for a renew but I don't think they do.....Great experience overall....

Back
Top Bottom