• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't ANYBODY watch the X-Files last night . . . . ?

. . . . . or is the government shutting down any and all discussion on this series?

It was 100% about government conspiracy theorists, and not little green men. I think this will be interesting, to say the least . . . . .

Its always been about that. And its tiresome. The real government conspiracies are both more mundane and worse than the science fictional ones from the X-Files that it was supposed to be analogizing. There is no overarching grand plot or some Illuninati,. All of the self-serving bureaucrats and government employees sustain, grow, and protect it are just a bureaucracy that has become an meta-organism.

The show doesn't even make a good release from that reality, since the characters are/were agents of that very same bureaucracy.

Its always been about that. And its tiresome. The real government conspiracies are both more mundane and worse than the science fictional ones from the X-Files that it was supposed to be analogizing. There is no overarching grand plot or some Illuninati,. All of the self-serving bureaucrats and government employees sustain, grow, and protect it are just a bureaucracy that has become an meta-organism.

The show doesn't even make a good release from that reality, since the characters are/were agents of that very same bureaucracy.

I know, I know . . . move along . . . nothing to see here . . . . pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . . . .

OK James, you got the message out, now go back to the Mothership and report all is well . . . . .

Tony2X Tony2X

Back
Top Bottom