• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't ANYBODY watch the X-Files last night . . . . ?

The truth is out there-just ask Hillary

Dems don't acknowledge "TRUTH." The only thing that matters to them is "message."

Truth is used only when consistent with message. Otherwise, lies/fabrications are substituted to achieve desired results.

The journey is not important to them, just the goal. Any path will do . . . .

I watched both new episodes on comcast and liked it. Molder took a piss take a few times on the political spectrum but instead of letting it kill the show I thought it was very good. :pop2:

New episode coming up. One of those Monster shows. Not a big fan of those, and probably the only X-Files fan that feels that way. Love the alien stuff too much.
Tuned in! I thought they aired on Sunday's at 10pm for some reason but I stumbled on it. Also, I'm pretty sure 99% of X Files fans hate the non Alien episodes.

Tuned in! I thought they aired on Sunday's at 10pm for some reason but I stumbled on it. Also, I'm pretty sure 99% of X Files fans hate the non Alien episodes.

Yea, that was a one-time thing to try to get the lead-in from the NFC Championship. They're airing it on Monday to try to get people to watch Lucifer since this is only a six episode run.

It's starting!

Spot on for the joking vibe. Not sure I've laughed so much during an X Files episode. Lizard man bit by a human and is transformed into a human and deals with the constant nagging of having to save for retirement. I was awkwardly bummed Moulder didn't investigate Guy's origins and where he came from. It was just kind of left at "nice meeting you too"

Next week we get treated to a horror episode. My guess is the last 2 episodes will be Alien related, to hook the audience (and get a contract for a season or two).

Back
Top Bottom