• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't ANYBODY watch the X-Files last night . . . . ?

Its always been about that. And its tiresome. The real government conspiracies are both more mundane and worse than the science fictional ones from the X-Files that it was supposed to be analogizing. There is no overarching grand plot or some Illuninati,. All of the self-serving bureaucrats and government employees sustain, grow, and protect it are just a bureaucracy that has become an meta-organism.

The show doesn't even make a good release from that reality, since the characters are/were agents of that very same bureaucracy.

I know, I know . . . move along . . . nothing to see here . . . . pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . . . .

OK James, you got the message out, now go back to the Mothership and report all is well . . . . .

@Tony2X

loved them both. i hope its back for a while. i do wish they would give Scully a sandwich. she is still hot for her age but just a little thin in the face.

Just finished tonight's episode. Cannot see how they wrap this up in six . . .

This is just a mini series. Read as the X Files feeling up to see if audiences will actually watch the show and to see if they can compete with the rest of TV.

I caught up on Hulu last night, I will definitely be watching this Sunday. Mulder's rant on the government's spying agenda is awkwardly on point.

I found this timeline for anyone not wanting to rewatch all previous 9 seasons.
X Files Timeline.jpg

Back
Top Bottom