• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you guys think.............NM I got a .44 magnum instead.

I like the universality of having several cartridges choices a big plus. As to your question yes it is quite capable on killing a deer..You also have several choices in 357mag rounds and 38 rounds to fire..I like my 44mag, as I can also shoot 44special.
IMG_0830.JPG

I like the universality of having several cartridges choices a big plus. As to your question yes it is quite capable on killing a deer..You also have several choices in 357mag rounds and 38 rounds to fire..I like my 44mag, as I can also shoot 44special. View attachment 1577535

Thats an awesome pistol ! Don't believe I've ever seen one quite like it :)

I like the universality of having several cartridges choices a big plus. As to your question yes it is quite capable on killing a deer..You also have several choices in 357mag rounds and 38 rounds to fire..I like my 44mag, as I can also shoot 44special. View attachment 1577535
She's a beaut Clark. ;)

Yep. 44 mag and special are a great combo to practice more economical.

I like those grips on it as well. I need to get some hogues for the redhawk.

Back
Top Bottom