• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta love the 5.45x39s! AK or AR you choose!!

That's good to hear. Their videos look real good, but wanted to hear it from someone who actually had one. Pretty cool idea.

It is. Im waiting on the one for the AK to come out. Thats what I really want. That is going to be awesome. Im thinking about making one myself using the block they have for the Ar-15. Not that hard a concept really.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v339_Canoli_100_0314.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v339_Canoli_100_0316.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v339_Canoli_100_0315.jpg

Nope taking her out 7 days from now I hope. Have a MI quad rail ( Troy TRX won't fit on the AA without mods, didn't want to mess anything up :( ) coming crimmus morning, then she will be fully tacticool

The MI is pretty sweet, it's made for pistons, free floating, 2 piece drop in, newest gen. The TROY TRX looks sweet, but it's made for DI guns so you have to mod it some, and I hate for lack of better words " jerry" rigging my firearms. If it don't fit, it don't belong. Like a princess in a whore house.

The RRA 2 stage 3.5lb national match trigger is by FAR the best trigger I've felt on any gun. Even puts my RSA trigger on the '74 to shame (not that the RSA is bad by any means). I highly recommend it.

The MI is pretty sweet, it's made for pistons, free floating, 2 piece drop in, newest gen. The TROY TRX looks sweet, but it's made for DI guns so you have to mod it some, and I hate for lack of better words " jerry" rigging my firearms. If it don't fit, it don't belong. Like a princess in a whore house.

The RRA 2 stage 3.5lb national match trigger is by FAR the best trigger I've felt on any gun. Even puts my RSA trigger on the '74 to shame (not that the RSA is bad by any means). I highly recommend it.

haha I hear that. I left mine alone. Plain jane. Did you get those mags I told ya about?

Back
Top Bottom