Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

NWS, You make a great point about how long it takes to setup commercial demos and yet sometimes even then it doesn’t work, but then again, if it was already badly damaged, perhaps it only took a little help versus a lot of help. Of course, it is entirely possible that my arm chair demolition analysis that someone could rig it in hours vs weeks is way off the mark. Will admit I watched way too much 24 back in the day. Ha!

Like the age old question asked of Mr. Owl: “How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop”... The world may never know. (Only the old people among us will get this reference).

View attachment 1941393

Three

The point is well taken about the molten steel being shaped and formed. But the planes allegedly hit the buildings on maybe three floors? Those were 110 story buildings. So the steel melted on the three floors where the plane allegedly hit...what about the other 107 floors that fell free fall? They weren't melted by the jet fuel? If they weren't melted, the steel beams should still be there. Bent but still there.

HDD

When you have the top floors collapse, they fall onto the ones below, if that floor collapses, each subsequent collapse has more and more weight and energy behind it, making the ones below buckle that much easier. The buildings were designed in the event of a catastrophic failure, to collapse inward and downward, rather than tip over and take out other buildings...

Remember when I-85 collapsed in Atlanta after a homeless guy allegedly lit off some stored materials underneath it on fire?

Turns out it was actually George W. Bush and Seal Team 6 blowing that up too because they needed a diversion so they could all eat at Ruth Chris Steakhouse to celebrate getting away with bombing WTC on 9/11.

They all drank craft beers, ate rare filets and had a good chuckle, all our expense. They would have gotten away with it if they hadn’t tipped the waitress less than 20% and she bitched about it and posted a photo of the receipt on reddit.

When you have the top floors collapse, they fall onto the ones below, if that floor collapses, each subsequent collapse has more and more weight and energy behind it, making the ones below buckle that much easier. The buildings were designed in the event of a catastrophic failure, to collapse inward and downward, rather than tip over and take out other buildings...

I understand the principle behind floors collapsing onto each other and pancaking . But my logic tells me that a 110 story building falling in 19 seconds is not merely one floor falling onto another. 19 seconds is free-fall, meaning there is no resistance from the floors beneath. Tower #1 was 1,368 feet tall. Tower #2 was 1,362 feet tall. To give perspective, a 200 pound ball dropped from the top of the Empire State building which is 1,250 feet tall would take 8.8 seconds to hit the ground free fall. So do I understand you to mean that two buildings with the footprint of the Trade Centers would both fall the exact same way in 19 seconds. Daggummit, I knew I sold that swamp land too quick. Lol

HDD

Jacka** puppets like Charles Jaco, Anderson Cooper, Lester Holt, Shepard Smith ,yes even fox will continue to fabricate news for profit if the masses are stupid enough to believe it. All I know is if lots of 9/11 family members did not get their questions answered which they deserve then the official report may be B.S.
Remember the hippie days "Big wheels (war machine) keep turning, Watergate does not bother me", The times they are a changing". Alot of those baby boomers now give a crap because they see the pu***fication of 'merica. (Parents sue 30 yr. old to get him to move out).
Despise hollywood but Full Metal was on last week - "Inside every gook there is an american waiting to get out" reminded me that no matter how corrupt our politicians are , how bad crime, opioids, traffic etc. are, we evidently still have the greatest country in the world cause everyone wants to come here.

I understand the principle behind floors collapsing onto each other and pancaking . But my logic tells me that a 110 story building falling in 19 seconds is not merely one floor falling onto another. 19 seconds is free-fall, meaning there is no resistance from the floors beneath. Tower #1 was 1,368 feet tall. Tower #2 was 1,362 feet tall. To give perspective, a 200 pound ball dropped from the top of the Empire State building which is 1,250 feet tall would take 8.8 seconds to hit the ground free fall. So do I understand you to mean that two buildings with the footprint of the Trade Centers would both fall the exact same way in 19 seconds. Daggummit, I knew I sold that swamp land too quick. Lol

HDD

What does "our logic" matter in this situation? Seriously, how valid is our opinion on any of this, relevant?

It was a 110 story building that had commercial jetliners smashed into it. How many times have such things happened? What's the basis of comparison, for how this was "supposed" to play out, so that we can contrast to and try to draw conclusions from?

We have videos of the planes hitting. We have videos of the fire. We have the jets, the dead passengers, the pilots, etc...

The story is right there in front of us. Some of us choose to create new ones to fit their internal narrative, but there really isn't anything to support those, other than their "questions", most of which have been answered ad nauseum...

What does "our logic" matter in this situation? Seriously, how valid is our opinion on any of this, relevant?

It was a 110 story building that had commercial jetliners smashed into it. How many times have such things happened? What's the basis of comparison, for how this was "supposed" to play out, so that we can contrast to and try to draw conclusions from?

We have videos of the planes hitting. We have videos of the fire. We have the jets, the dead passengers, the pilots, etc...

The story is right there in front of us. Some of us choose to create new ones to fit their internal narrative, but there really isn't anything to support those, other than their "questions", most of which have been answered ad nauseum...

Which plane hit WT7?

Which plane hit WT7?

upload_2019-1-6_8-45-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-6_8-45-53.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-6_8-45-53.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Which plane hit WT7?

As has been noted and answered many times of the years, the smaller buildings took major damage when the bigger buildings came down...

Just because you don't believe it, or you don't understand the physics at work, doesn't change anything.

In fact, it's a tad arrogant to think that, "If I don't understand it, then it must be something bigger or more sinister"... It implies that you are so smart, that anything that you can't compute, has to have another reason.

Kind of like how humans ascribe anything we can't answer, to the supernatural... Hence why we have religion...

How did the universe get here?

Must be a magical sky wizard, we will call him god, that just clapped his hands and created all this on the spot! Yeah, that makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom