gun pulled on me today- need help

If somebody hops out of a car and racks a gun and heads my way in my mind they intended to use it, I would have been in fear for my life and limb at that point. I just pray I'm a better shot than they are.

In a confrontation with some one from accident or other cause. Him getting out of car AND charging a weapon I would feel threatened AND add in blocked in with family and no way to retreat to get them to safety...possibly, probably could/would have ended differently. Definitely would have had the mind set to answer his threat.

first and foremost I want to point out that this was in no way a hit and run, if you read the post you would see that they backed off and gave me room to get in, and then hit me in the REAR of my vehicle. no they didnt have to let me merge, but after being an ass they did. maybe unintentionally because they werent paying attention i dont know- but they did.

next I am not anti gun by any means- nor was I scared to use mine whoever posted that I wasnt uncomfortable at all, infact it was more the other way around from where he was standing i was confident I could pull and fire in time had he raised his weapon. and no you cant walk around with a weapon in your hand-atleast without ccw anyways.

Back
Top Bottom