• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How bout this ghetto fabulous piece?

Now that you mention it that does sound right. Don't know why I thought it was a 410. There's a video series on YouTube called Forgotten Weapons. One of them features the Streetsweeper or Striker 12. The video demonstrates just how clumsy and pointless the design was.
Yeah it was a interesting design. They also did a video on the Lady’s Companion. It’s funny to think of a women using a revolver style 45 70 shotgun thing as home defense. Cobray loved stickin it to the man.

Sorry man!
Ain't no thang. I got a backup plan of 2 RG revolvers I'm currently watching. But here's what I didn't know or expect. I thought I was one of a very few searching for these ghetto fabulous bargain bin guns. But I've noticed that every single make and model of lower end firearm gets lots of bobbing action and usually drives the price way past what it's really worth.

Ain't no thang. I got a backup plan of 2 RG revolvers I'm currently watching. But here's what I didn't know or expect. I thought I was one of a very few searching for these ghetto fabulous bargain bin guns. But I've noticed that every single make and model of lower end firearm gets lots of bobbing action and usually drives the price way past what it's really worth.
Im a ghetto blaster seeker myself. I know what you mean, tec-9s and Mac 11s are $500 plus now. Ridiculous

Im a ghetto blaster seeker myself. I know what you mean, tec-9s and Mac 11s are $500 plus now. Ridiculous
I will admit to owning a Tec 9 mini when I was in my early twenties. Bought it new at Macon Gun and Pawn for like $229.00. I remember it was way under $300.00 even with tax. And I don't care what anyone says. That's all they're really worth.
The following are the rules for low end budget guns.
Stevens/Savage pump funds are worth $150.00 used max.
Tec 9s and Cobray closed bolt semi Macs $250.00 maybe $300.00 with extra mags.
A Chinese SKS tops out at $200.00 unless you throw in a spam can of ammo.
ANY Rohm/RG revolver is a $100.00 gun no matter what you throw in.
Used Hi Point pistols...See the previous rule about Rohm/RG.
Used single barrel shotguns...$75.00 MAX!
Jennings, Davis, Lorcin,Jimenez Raven etc. $75.00 maybe $80.00.MAX!
Used Mossy/Maverick pump guns $150.00 to MAYBE $175.00. A little more for older wood stocked models.

These are my rules,people. Learn them and embrace them. Then we will all be better off.

I will admit to owning a Tec 9 mini when I was in my early twenties. Bought it new at Macon Gun and Pawn for like $229.00. I remember it was way under $300.00 even with tax. And I don't care what anyone says. That's all they're really worth.
The following are the rules for low end budget guns.
Stevens/Savage pump funds are worth $150.00 used max.
Tec 9s and Cobray closed bolt semi Macs $250.00 maybe $300.00 with extra mags.
A Chinese SKS tops out at $200.00 unless you throw in a spam can of ammo.
ANY Rohm/RG revolver is a $100.00 gun no matter what you throw in.
Used Hi Point pistols...See the previous rule about Rohm/RG.
Used single barrel shotguns...$75.00 MAX!
Jennings, Davis, Lorcin,Jimenez Raven etc. $75.00 maybe $80.00.MAX!
Used Mossy/Maverick pump guns $150.00 to MAYBE $175.00. A little more for older wood stocked models.

These are my rules,people. Learn them and embrace them. Then we will all be better off.
I totally agree with this!!!

Yeah baby

4447AF81-DE14-447A-B725-0CDA56C284FD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom