• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How bout this ghetto fabulous piece?

What we have here is a Mo Fo from the south side. He be bangin. Do you ever shoot those while the car is sitting still. LOL:boink:
To be perfectly honest ... yes I have. . I shoot my full auto uzi out the window too. Practice makes perfect . It’s rough out here

I'm currently the high bidder on this crime scene custom Savage/Springfield model 67 in 410. The bid is at $48.00 with about 12 days to go on Gunbroker. Yes I know, I love ugly ghetto guns. The good part is if I don't win the auction my feelings ain't hurt a bit. Plus I'd probably never find another stock for it.

$49!

Dude, a DE in 44 is my bucket list gun.
I love the desert eagle. With the new XIX model caliber change is easy. I have them in .357, .44 and .50ae. The .50 xix slide assembly has exactly 2 rounds fired by me. I dont care for it. The .44 is fun but the .357 is epic . It recoils less than a glock 22. Its hilarious.

Interesting observation. Normally I wouldn't give a 410 a second look. But after reading your post I was reminded of the model Mossberg had in the 90s intended for women and home defense. It had all black poly furniture and a vertical fore grip. I seem to recall Cobray having a 410 version of the ridiculous Street Sweeper called the Ladies Home Companion. Of course that was before they were reclassified as NFA guns.
I haven't checked prices on 410 shells in years but I'm hoping that maybe it's come down a little with the popularity of the Judge and other similar revolvers.
The cobray lady’s companion was actually in 45-70 govt. identical to the street sweeper and equally retarded.

The cobray lady’s companion was actually in 45-70 govt. identical to the street sweeper and equally retarded.
Now that you mention it that does sound right. Don't know why I thought it was a 410. There's a video series on YouTube called Forgotten Weapons. One of them features the Streetsweeper or Striker 12. The video demonstrates just how clumsy and pointless the design was.

Back
Top Bottom