• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting letter from Florida Sheriff

"Warm regards"

The only "warm regards" I have for the NAACP is that they all die in a fiery crash and burn in hell.

With the black panthers being used for cord wood.

This letter is nearly the exact response that I have used when talking to the black guys at work about this situation, mainly the Trayvon Martin/ Zimmerman incident. When they talk among themselves, they get each other fired up about bull **** they hear on TV and are completely racially driven in their mindsets. Then once you present a few facts and lay it out very slowly for them, they're like, "ohhhhh, now that does make sense." They're so fired up on race it's ridiculous. No matter what Sharpton or Jackson say, it's immediately taken as fact by the majority of the black community, and this is what I'm told by other black people. If we're ever going to tear down this wall that separates white's and black's, the black's like Sharpton and Jackson need to stay out of the picture; they only fuel the fire. When something happens negatively to a white person and the other person is black, you don't hear or see white's rioting, threatening to burn down cities, or saying it was even racially motivated for the most part.

The racism keeps them from seeing the truth. I'd buy that sheriff a beer any day. After reading it I laughed out loud at warm regards. Well said.

I also kind of think that some where some one wants to keep the black people down. Seems as if they do it to themselves , but if I was a conspiracy theorist I'd be looking for someone else to blame.

Race Baters http://www.douchebagreport.com/archives/172

jesse_al.gif

I love the letter if only i could have more proof that it is real and if it is real i hope the NAACP cares enough to open and read it

And Now the NAACP is calling him a Racist and asking for his Badge.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22879994/local-naacp-calls-sheriff-scott-racist#.Ueh9xqzawdk

............."This is Sheriff Scott being a racist, hiding behind his badge" said Lee County NAACP president James Muwakkil.

Muwakkil and the NAACP are calling for his job.

"I think voters should be looking to vote him out of office for misuse of his office, his arrogance," Muwakkil said.

In response to the letter, Sheriff Scott says he's heard people call him everything from a hero to a racist, and says the response was expected.

Scott said even in the face of backlash, he stands by what he wrote and says others do too.

"The feedback I'm receiving via email, phone calls texts and what we've all seen on [NBC2] Facebook posting, your Facebook postings right now are running about 75%-25% in my favor," Scott said.

The NAACP says this debate is far from over. They are sending the letter to Governor Rick Scott's office and the national office of the NAACP.

As for having Scott removed from office - Scott won his last re-election in 2012 with 66% of the vote. He also noted in an email Thursday evening that he's been awarded the local NAACP's top honor twice in his eight years in office.

Funny how they Honor him Twice in 8 Years and just because he doesn't see eye to eye with them on everything now "He's the RACIST."
Here is my previous Post, with the Link.

Because all these Race Baiters (NAACP,Jessie, AL and the rest of them) know to do is scream and cry RACIST. When in all truth THEY are the Racist's. They aren't interested in Fixing anything they just want Attention and Money.

Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are part of the BOWL OF FOUR: Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and Obama - Four Turds Who Won't Flush

Back
Top Bottom