• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anybody else sick and tired of....

We cut the cord a long time ago at the house but I am still exposed to the media at the office. There is a TV in the break room at my office with Direct TV. Somehow it always gets tuned to MSNBC. I am so sick of the vile anti-American crap they spew. The other evening I tuned in some Indie channel and hid the remote in a toaster oven that may or may not have been plugged in (I didn't check).

We cut the cord a long time ago at the house but I am still exposed to the media at the office. There is a TV in the break room at my office with Direct TV. Somehow it always gets tuned to MSNBC. I am so sick of the vile anti-American crap they spew. The other evening I tuned in some Indie channel and hid the remote in a toaster oven that may or may not have been plugged in (I didn't check).

Put it on Fox Business channel. They are the most reasonable, anti lib, pro business channel on TV. I cant watch any of the other nonsense.

After 2016 Elections I stopped watching TV News..

I stopped watching it long before that. The Mass Media has been misrepresenting facts to support their agenda for decades, it ain't something new.

If you ever see an article written about you or a topic that you are familiar with, you will be amazed at just how much wrong information and misrepresentation that goes into it.

The media thinks that Freedom of Speech gives them the right to lie.

I would love toes the Catholic school kid become the new owner of the Washington Post. lol

giphy.gif

Once you have been away from teevee for several months, watch it next time you are at the Dr's office in the waiting room.

The social engineering is blatantly obvious. It isn't just the news. It is the commercials, and scheduled programming, as well.

If "the minority or deviant de jour" was treated like white, conservative males are portrayed, there would be law suits and mass demonstrations aimed at every network.

Back
Top Bottom