• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

Well in his defense, he does make more in one month than they do in a year, plus he has lawyers to fight for him. So he should be able to handle himself when he breaks the law. It's not like he puts anyone else's life in jeopardy is it?

Keep your mouth shut, comply with their request within your rights, pay the fine or go to court and to hell with them. I make more in a month than most of these high school dropouts make in a year. The best traffic stop i ever had, i got a ticket and rightfully so. I payed the fine, no questions asked. I was guilty as hell. The worse stop i ever had was for passing a car over a bridge. The local idiot chased me down and read me the riot act. He charged me with speeding, reckless driving and evading an officer. I knew i had done nothing wrong and the bridge was stripped as a passing zone. I let him run his mouth, smiled like a cat after eating a hamster and told him i would see him in court. I went on to work with my pink sheet since he kept me license. I was at work for about an hour when i got called to the office and this asshole was standing there with my license in his hand, his supervisor and a form that discharged all charges. I guess he went and looked at the bridge. He just wanted to be in charge that night. I let him think he knew what the hell was going on, but knew i had his ass dead to rights. I have not trusted one of the bastards since. If i am guilty, catch me and i will deal with it, but don't make crap up just because you have a gold shield and a gun. I now have lawyers that would make a local departments life a living hell in a similar situation. I pray i never need them. I prefer to avoid idiots with attitudes.

Me too, and off to the ignore list YOU go...

Well in his defense, he does make more in one month than they do in a year, plus he has lawyers to fight for him. So he should be able to handle himself when he breaks the law. It's not like he puts anyone else's life in jeopardy is it?

Noting but a total jerk would say some stuff like he said. I have heard it before, it normally it's a jerk saying it. I love how I am a "high school drop out" even with a associates and working on my bachelors (and yes, a high school diploma, not a GED)... and I am also a "bastard" because why? NO reasoning. You would think with all that money he could afford some manners.

I am in a very small department and we have them. I wish we would do the same thing about complaints, have them fill out a form stating they would be prosecuted for telling fibs. But hey, we get fired for lying, they get to walk out... Seems like a bit of the ole roll reversal most people on here keep preaching about.

Why is it that both sides aren't prosecuted? Seems like both sides should suffer the consequences of their actions, as it could have long term affects on the accused party. There are many things that a person can be accused of, that even after it is proved to be false, has lasting effects.

Noting but a total jerk would say some stuff like he said. I have heard it before, it normally it's a jerk saying it. I love how I am a "high school drop out" even with a associates and working on my bachelors (and yes, a high school diploma, not a GED)... and I am also a "bastard" because why? NO reasoning.

No need to lower your standards to deal with others. There are plenty of bashers on here and they make themself known. If you don't reply in a derrogatory manner, maybe they will get bored, give up and pick on someone else who isn't in their social circle.

Noting but a total jerk would say some stuff like he said. I have heard it before, it normally it's a jerk saying it. I love how I am a "high school drop out" even with a associates and working on my bachelors (and yes, a high school diploma, not a GED)... and I am also a "bastard" because why? NO reasoning. You would think with all that money he could afford some manners.

31.media.tumblr.com_f3a818355da8a6ef3b92c8f541518317_tumblr_mwzjscznrn1qitg66o1_400.gif

Why is it that both sides aren't prosecuted? Seems like both sides should suffer the consequences of their actions, as it could have long term affects on the accused party. There are many things that a person can be accused of, that even after it is proved to be false, has lasting effects.

I am PROUD to wear my badge and hate the scum that put tarnish on it. If I see an officer doing something illegal, I report it. Does that make me a snitch? SURE, I'll be glad to be one. I went though hell when I reported an co-worker for using force after an individual was subdued at my last department. I was, in chucklenuts words, "untrustworthy" amongst most of my peers. If I get pulled over for speeding, I expect a ticket. I DO NOT show my badge nor do I carry it off duty. I know the law and know better than to break them. As far as your question goes sir, I DO NOT KNOW. I do my part, then it is out of my hands. I have known several people that should not be wearing the badge, and several that should, and there are those that are in between.

Actually, my very first action as an Airman Basic was to arrest my Chief Master Sergeant when I was stationed in South Korea. He was selling televisions on the black market. I was a nervous wreck, but was glad to do it.

Last edited:

Just an accurate adjective, wait, I am a high school drop out, what is an adjective again???

Back
Top Bottom