• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LEO deadly force

Maybe that it only matters if LEO die?
i didnt get that from his post honestly. i sincerely just have no idea what he is talking about

maybe he was stressing an LEO job is more dangerous or something. im sure it can be but its not like they are out there everyday fighting in the streets (maybe in detroit).

people die ALL the time regardless of profession

i dont know what point you are trying to make here

People of all professions do die and I do not have the numbers to support it but I do not think 150 mechanics, cooks, secretaries, or even stunt men, die continously year after year doing their jobs. But cops do, every year (41 so far this year). Check ODMP.org to see how.

Firemen, Military, Missionaries, Gas Station cashiers, Pilots and more increasingly Teachers die on the job.

Not sure the direction the thread is going but, if you take a job you usually know the risk.

Not sure it's worth the risk but, there are benefits to every job as well.

Firemen, Military, Missionaries, Gas Station cashiers, Pilots and more increasingly Teachers die on the job.Not sure the direction the thread is going but, if you take a job you usually know the risk.Not sure it's worth the risk but, there are benefits to every job as well.
So if a carpenter gets killed on the job... Oh well he knew the risks? It just amazes me how some here discount LEO deaths while mourning Firemen, medical, Military or any other profession. It is a tragedy whenever anyone dies no matter what the profession.

People of all professions do die and I do not have the numbers to support it but I do not think 150 mechanics, cooks, secretaries, or even stunt men, die continously year after year doing their jobs. But cops do, every year (41 so far this year). Check ODMP.org to see how.
are all those from shootouts or accidents?

stats are complete bull**** most of the time, i mean i run a higher risk of being dead driving on i285 (i wonder if they have a higher percentage based on time on the road as a factor by itself)

more american citizens died in detroit from violence than they did a few years ago when we were in Iraq

So if a carpenter gets killed on the job... Oh well he knew the risks? It just amazes me how some here discount LEO deaths while mourning Firemen, medical, Military or any other profession. It is a tragedy whenever anyone dies no matter what the profession.

If the carpenter was trying to save someone's life, there would be considerably more mourning.

Firemen, medical, Military or any other profession, do not kick in the wrong people's doors at 2:00 am shooting their family pets and terrorizing children all in the name of "The War on Drugs". "My Badddd"

Firemen, medical, Military or any other profession, don't shoot and kill teens when they answer their door holding a game controller. "oops I thought he had a gun"

Firemen, medical, Military or any other profession, do not do road side cavity checks without changing gloves.

LEO's will do whatever you allow them to do and if you don't allow them to violate your Constitutional Rights, they get all mad and huffy and make threats.

Cops no longer are hired to "Serve and Protect" their motto now is to "Harass and Extort".

Really? When was the last time a cop actually helped some out that was in a bind, without first being treated like a criminal.
If you ask a LEO for assistance, they act like it's a big bother.

Most LEOs think that they are above the law and of a higher social status than the average Joe Citizen.

I love LEOs.

I don't discount their deaths, but still, they knew the risks. But the way a lot of the LEO on here come off is that the deaths of LEO is of far more importance than a regular citizen. Y'all shot our dogs, oh well. We shot one of your dogs, we go to prison. You don't see the hypocrisy there?

Back
Top Bottom