• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter just left for the Westminster dog show.

Good luck to her!
Me and Nacho thought about doing some dog shows but we dont want to make all the other dogs look bad so we just watch it on tv.
tempImage9g9hOh.jpg

Good luck to her!
Me and Nacho thought about doing some dog shows but we dont want to make all the other dogs look bad so we just watch it on tv. View attachment 5689299
LOL!. I told her she should take my dog with her so he could coach the others about looking good and acting like they know it.

I had a pup that I purchased from a reputable breeder, as a "cull" because he was big and lanky.
he
Four years later he was on his way to Westminster. Did it once so I could say I did it. We didn't place, but you have to qualify to get there, you don't just show up.

The breeder was very supportive, but somewhat jealous that it was my dog going to "The Show"

Anyone who kinda wants to know what goes on at dog shows should look up the movie "Best in Show." Like most good satire, based on facts.

Good luck to you daughter. "Hair" usually wins, it's hard for a smooth haired dog to advance in the Group (similar breeds of dogs). Cocker spaniels compete against smooth haired dogs in "sporting".

Back
Top Bottom