• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No one should buy aluminum body trucks...

the epa makes the auto industry get better fuel economy overall, thus the trucks must get lighter and with that less abuse can be taken.
the epa needs to understand that a work truck is not a toyota corolla and needs the extra weight

the epa makes the auto industry get better fuel economy overall, thus the trucks must get lighter and with that less abuse can be taken.
the epa needs to understand that a work truck is not a toyota corolla and needs the extra weight
The EPA needs to be abolished along with the ATF and DHS. There are state agencies that do the job of the EPA already and do it more efficiently.

I did not read all the comments but here is my 2cents. I have been a auto body repairman for 36 years. I started working on aluminum exotic cars in 2005. Became "aluminum" certified with Porsche, Audi etc. I would not own any aluminum POS. Harder to repair. More replacement because aluminum cracks vs metal bending in a impact. Most body men don't want to touch them because it is a money loser pay wise. I am glad that I have 10 years or less before I retire. Aluminum vehicles suck. Period. End of rant.

Back
Top Bottom