• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No one should buy aluminum body trucks...

We went last weekend and looked at some trucks. I want a F150, but she wants me to get a man's truck F250. Just so happens there was a F250 Platinum and a F150 King Ranch side by side. Both were 4wd and the F250 was a diesel and.the price on both of them were a couple hundred dollars apart. They both were $68,500
That's more than twice of what I paid for a supercrew xl in late 2015...

I'm not a big ford fan, but what a smear campaign. my 21 year old 1995 all aluminum Land Rover looks great. Aluminum isn't new, nor is it some exotic material. Don't mistreat your stuff and it'll be alright. That said, ford hasn't realized the saving they wanted by switching to aluminum.

Same ar vs ak stuff. Merry Christmas.

So basically the lesson here is don't crash the sh** out of your truck and you'll be fine. Got it.

This. I've been driving the same truck for 17 years and no one has hit it with a sledgehammer. toolbox or another automobile, nor has it hit anything else (at least not when I was driving it.). It is steel and still has a few dents. I just don't care how much it takes to repair. I don't plan on needing any.

Good Lord. I must be getting old. 68 thousand dollars.

I would love to, I have been on the track in a 2015 7 speed z-51, .....with Ron Fellows driving. I do crazy stuff, but he scared me. The car was amazing! I can only imagine how much better a Z-06 performs.

That's nothing I have 80k in mine now

Stock for has
440hp 860tr just amazing what these are doing

Back
Top Bottom